The Indiana chapter of the Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS) is hosting the association’s national Build Business conference in Indianapolis from July 12 to 14.
Hundreds of delegates will be visiting from across the US (with a few from Canada) for the annual gathering of marketing and business development leaders for the architectural, engineering and construction community.
SMPS says on its conference website that the event will showcase “new programming that can’t be found elsewhere to help you become even more successful in your profession and in today’s changing industries.”
New features this year include:
- Three-day conference: Build Business starts earlier this year (at 1 p.m. ET on Wednesday, July 12) with immersive learning, workshops, and never-before-seen presentations
- MAX (Market.Act.eXchange): The popular, short-form presentations are back—but this year, they’re on the Main Stage so you won’t miss anything;
- Digital Skills Lab: Instructor-led, hands-on training makes its debut with technology-based programs such as InDesign and Photoshop;
- Mind Exchange: Roundtable discussions take shape with the latest topics facilitated by industry experts;
- Evening of Excellence: Our reinvented awards presentation focuses on recognition, inspiration, and more networking opportunities.
There are sponsorship opportunities. For more information, see the conference website.