IndyGo has invited contractors and potential suppliers to an Oct. 31 networking event.
The event will feature information “pertaining to perfecting your capability statement, how to best deliver your sales pitch, the do’s and don’ts of procurement, upcoming procurement scopes and opportunities shared by IndyGo project managers,” the transit agency says in its announcement. The event includes several vendor booths, with representatives from these organizations, among others:
- F.A. Wilhelm
- Butler, Fairman & Seufert
- The Etica Group
- Infrastructure Engineering
- Concerned Clergy
- Indiana Department of Administration
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- American Council of Engineering Companies of Indiana (ACEC)
- The City of Indianapolis Office of Minority and Women Business Development
- U.S. DOT of Small Business
- Indiana Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
The event takes place at the Indianapolis Propylaeum, 1410 N. Delaware St., from 8:00 to 11:00 a.m, with a continental breakfast. There is no admission fee.
To register, visit this EventBrite link until Oct. 30 at 4:00 p.m.