The City of Carmel announced road projects to undergo construction during the 2020-2021 season.
The projects include 11 roundabouts, an extension of Range Line Rd. renovation, and repaving of Keystone Parkway, CBS4 reports.
Over the next two years, the new roundabouts will be added to the following locations:
- Carmel Drive and Pennsylvania St.
- 96th St. and Haverstick Rd.
- 116th St. and Guilford Rd.
- 116th St. and College Ave.
- 111th St. and Westfield Boulevard
- 111th St. and Lexington Drive
- Illinois St. and Zotec Drive
- Walnut St. and Range Line Rd.
- 116th St. and Range Line Rd
- Medical Drive and Range Line Rd.
- 111th St. and College Ave.